SI Tombstone Spoil Black Iridium
Tombstone™ - the competitive shooting eyeshield.
We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone™.
Using eye-tracking technology, we identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. We incorporated PRIZM™ technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain.
Finally; we integrated a single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone - our most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
• Oakley SI Tombstone™ Spoil is targeted for those with a smaller face shape.
• Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for a lenses to be switched out easily, without placing fingerprints on lens surface.
• Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms.
• Unobtanium® nosepad provides a no slip grib even under wet conditions.
• Lens profile expands zone to a full 120 degree view and a lens curvature that extends the peripheral view allowing shooters to easily aquire a comfortable sight picture.
• Tombstone Case and Microbag included