Core™ Technical Gloves
The most lightweight and tactile glove in the Magpul line up, our Technical Gloves offer abrasion protection with maximum dexterity.
Durable synthetic construction for a second-skin fit with terry backed thumbs and touch screen capability that provide protection for active hands with minimum impact on fine motor skills.
Magpul Gloves. The evolution of the human-mechanical interface.
• Lightweight, durable glove without compromising dexterity
• Tough synthetic suede palm and inner finger construction for wet or dry grip on all firearms
• Narrow, minimalistic forefinger for easy access and better control of firearms triggers
• Terrycloth backed thumb area to quickly remove fogging on hunting optics and glasses
• Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
• Elastic wrist closure keeps out debris
• 100% synthetic
• Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
SMALL 6.5"-7.5" (16.5-19cm)
MEDIUM 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
LARGE 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
X-LARGE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
XX-LARGE 10.5"+ (27+cm)
To determine your glove size:
1. With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb)
2. Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match
3. Our gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear