Compact urban daypack with refined style.
The Blade 6 is an example of the Arc’teryx commitment to refined, use driven design. Created for ease of passage through the urban landscape, this streamlined pack carries core daily essentials including a small laptop and tablet. Its clean, low profile is easy to maneuver on bike commutes, crowded trains and as an airline carry-on.
Small size, big use:
In order to build a pack for today’s world, the Arc’teryx design team worked to refine the design into a compact, highly functional bag. The Blade’s side loading design provides quick and easy access to the main compartment. A dedicated padded compartment holds and protects laptops up to 13 inches, and an additional internal sleeve holds a tablet. The internal organizer pocket includes a secure zippered pocket and a quick-stash pocket with a cable pass through for charging. An external stash pocket with key clip keeps essentials accessible and the discreet pocket in the back panel stashes passports and travel documents. Burly handles on the top and side make grab and go easy.
• Front pocket with organization slots
• Internal sleeve compartment for tablet computers
• Discreet back panel pocket
• Side security pocket with key clip
• Separate zippered main compartment
• Side accessed internal padded sleeve fits 13” laptops
• Top and side grab handles
• Dual-density shoulder straps
• Thermoformed padded backpanel adds comfort
Surface clean only